1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malaware associated with the site

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by finsincebirth, Mar 14, 2012.

1. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    I know this doesn't belong here, but I was afraid that it wouldn't be seen in the appropriate forum. Throughout the day I have been getting this message sporadically. I think it happens every time I try to go into the Brandon Marshall hit a women thread.

www.thephins.com contains content from blog.hcukhair.co.uk, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified blog.hcukhair.co.uk that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on blog.hcukhair.co.uk, visit the

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    ouch please tell me this isnt true...

3. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    There was a picture posted in that thread that linked to blog.hcukhair.co.uk. It has been deleted. We see threads in every forum so you can post it in the correct forum or PM a staff member directly.

4. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    As byroan mentioned, the problem lie with the that site, not ours. So breathe easy.

I've also added that URL to the censorship filter. So it cannot be posted here again.

Alex44 likes this.