1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man Allegedly Let Body Rot in Hearse

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by njfinfan, Feb 26, 2009.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
  2. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    pay the man dammit!

Sorry. I'm trying to be funny and failing at it.

Seriously though, that's some sick twisted ish.

unluckyluciano, njfinfan and Stitches like this.
  3. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I heard about someone who wasn't actually cremating bodies, and rather was just storing them, and giving the relatives random ash. It apparently cost too much to keep the furnace going each time.

4. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    It's kind of stupid on his part to not request the state to take care of the problem as he was entitled; at the same time he did store the body for a year.

5. Hellion

Hellion Crash Club Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Here and there
    He'll never get that smell out.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  6. Hellion

Hellion Crash Club Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Here and there
    I remembr that. It was in Georgia. It was next to a park where a family reunion was being held and kids playing in the trees next to the crematorium found bodies.......yuck! hell and natural gas was cheaper back then.

7. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Yeah I remember that as well. The guy had dead bodies on his kitchen table that he ate beside and he had so many bodies stacked in his closet that the bottom corpses were crushed flat and eventually liquefied.

On this story the guy was stupid, why waste a Hearse when he could have just dumped the body or done something else that would have saved him money. Sick nevertheless but the guy could have been smarter about it.

8. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    There have been problems with cremations where the bodies are given away for medical purposes on the black market instead of cremated. Victims families given piles of ash from wood and other stuff.