1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man, I LOVE those Aussies

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by azfinfanmang, Sep 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I had a friend that moved to Australia for awhile, then back to the States. When I asked him what it was like, he said, well, people are MUCH Realler.

I asked him to elaborate. He said, especially in "Outback" it was almost like being in he Old West. he told me about a story where he got in a Bar Fight (Johnny is not a shy man) and this guy gave it to him pretty good. Said he got his licks in, but the other guy had him by about 50 lbs and 2".
    He said what followed was out of this world. The guy then bought Johnny the biggest steak dinner on the menu and even bought him beers. He mentioned it was the code where he was, and he mentioned nobody ever gets shot or stabbed like would happen here...

Anywho, to my point, Russell Crowe was recently called out by a gossip columnist as being fat and overweight as she had some snap-shots of him eating Tacos and smoking a cigerette one afternoon after he had been training on a bike ride.
    Crowe of course took exception and did what the do there, he challenged her, to a bike ride of course.

What would happen here? A Law Suit? The Reporter would try to dig up more dirt and go into hiding?

She took him up on it, even though she knew he was gonna beat her, and beat her bad....and he did...and then gave her credit for going through with it.....

Man I wish life here was more like that :pity:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090904/ap_en_mo/as_people_russell_crowe

2. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Man, I LOVE those Aussies ... and why not.. Penny is from there!!!

mornin' sniffles.. how you are feeling better this moning!

azfinfanmang likes this.
  3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

Yeah, my feaver broke through the night. Had the damndest dreams....Still be a day of downtime for certain. I havent eaten in 3 days so time to put a change to that....ohhh.and the Phins are on in ....4hours, 5minutes and 12,11,10 seconds....but who's keeping track...:shifty:

cnc66 likes this.
  4. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    The dingo ate your baby!

5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Owned.

azfinfanmang and cnc66 like this.