1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man to man coverage of Eric Green

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Man to man coverage of Eric Green
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...well-i-ahve-to-be-a-little-more-consiste.html

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Sometimes i really dont understand this word consistent, drives me freakin crazy.

Admitting that your not consistent could mean two things, 1] your not good enough to accomplish what you want on every play, 2} your to lazy to get yourself up for every practice or play.

This dude better have a better excuse then that, its the damn ota's and you cant be consisistent...whatever.

I have no ties or feelings to this cat, until he proves to me on the field something special i would rather my two rooks get on the field.

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Does this make anyone besides me feel good? Some of you may chalk it up to "saying the right things because you're a part of the team" but since I prefer to be optimistic...

A. "I look at the roster, I look at practice, I look at the way guys work and coaches coach and, I'm not saying this because I'm part of this team, but we have if not more, just as much talent as we had with the Cardinals."

4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I like what he said about our talent level, but it means nada, he hasn't seen anybody except in their pajamas. He needs to step it up or I'd rather have one of our Rookies starting.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    word.

Please someone tell me why he could be inconsistent right now, the man just got a nice contract and in his eyes came to the best possible situation in terms of competition. What more do you want..maybe our receivers are just that much better and are schoolin his behind.

6. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I have a bad (but hopefully, inaccurate) feeling that this is Crocker 2.0.