1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

marino footage on nfl network now

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Aug 16, 2012.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    hurry up and tune in if you wanna feel good about the phins

2. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    i might need this thread deleted. they just went to commercial and said they were gonna talk about the next qb. its a top 100 qbs show. marino is better than 25. i guess not having any superbowls knocks you down 24 spots. lol.

anyway sorry if i wasted anyones time

Boik14 likes this.
  3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Give Dan a 2,000 yard RB and a top 5 defense and I'm guessing he all of a sudden is a top 2-3 QB of all time in everyone's eyes. Yes I'm talking about you horse mouth.

4. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Top 100 players, not top 100 QBs.....

5. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    yeah i realized that afterwards but didnt think anyone would care to post in this thread since right after i posted it they quit showing marino. at first i thought it was a qb show because i just finished watching 3 qbs in a row.
    anyway, i will attempt to save this thread. thinking about marino made me think about shula. i wonder if someone like shula decided to coach a team again, would he be lost in the new nfl or would all the other intangibles like managing people still make him a good coach in todays nfl? any thoughts?

6. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    i made a mistake about the qb show but ive seen similar qb shows where he wasnt #1 because the knock on him was no superbowl ring but that seems very unfair to me because winning a superbowl is a team effort. theres no way he shouldnt be #1. i would even say that if i was a jets fan