1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marino special on NFLN now! 1pm ET

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Just a heads up for anyone who may be interested. :D

2. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Which one is it Scott? I don't get that channel - I have Comcast. :no:

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Hey Mary! I'm not sure which one it is. It's just a recap of his career. I think I've seen it before. They just showed the season when he took us to the superbowl..that was an amazing season! That's weird about Comcast because I lived in CT for a little while and I had Comcast and I got the NFLN. Oh well. Talk to you soon Mary. ;)

njfinfan likes this.
  4. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    It's great! They now have Bill Walsh breaking down film of Marino and showing how great he was.:D

njfinfan likes this.
  5. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    Call Comcast and ask for the sports package for like $5-6. I have Comcast and had to ask for the Sports Package to get NFLN.

Man I miss Dan so much. Watching it made me feel like a kid again. Wish I knew what happened to my #13 jersey I got for my 11th B-day.

njfinfan and Sceeto like this.
  6. New Era

New Era Waterboy

Nov 28, 2007
    Dan may not have a ring...but he will still be remembered 25 years from now as one of the best passers of all-time. His skills on the field were amazing, teams knew he was going to throw the rock & he still would put up great numbers. He was a system...lol.

Sceeto and dolphindebby like this.
  7. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Daggummitt! I would've really liked to have seen that. Oh well, maybe they'll replay it one day...

Watching Dan play was one of the most, if not the most enjoyable experiences of my life. As a sports fan, I mean. Really miss watching him play.

Sceeto likes this.
  8. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    This is the answer I got when I went to Comcast's website to order the Sports Pack.

Cablevision customers* receive all New York Jets and Giants home and away games as well as approximately 50 nationally-televised regular season games, including all Sunday and Monday night football games plus the playoffs.

In addition, unlike our competitors, all of the NFL football games are available in high-definition at no additional charge.

Cablevision does not currently carry the NFL Network.

My bad - thought Comcast and Cablevision were the same thing.