Mark Duper told he has CTE signs
8 replies
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9948613/ex-miami-dolphins-star-mark-duper-shows-signs-cte
Former Miami Dolphins All-Pro wide receiver Mark Duper is the ninth living former NFL player to be diagnosed with signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE, a degenerative brain disease many scientists say is caused by head trauma and linked to depression and dementia. Duper told "Outside the Lines" he learned of his diagnosis Friday from researchers involved with the testing.
bleh this is sad news

It is sad. One of the all time great Dolphins. Pray his condition does not worsen very much going forward.
Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

Hate to hear this... brings it close to home.
GO DOLPHINS !!!
WAR EAGLE !!!
This blows for super duper! I wish him well.
Ugh. Best wishes. Jeez.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
:sad:
Sad news indeed. I remember Zach Thomas saying that he gets headaches every now and then.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
I really loved watching Duper play and its sad that this is happening , yet I sure hope Zach doesn't suffer from this as well.
Super Duper
Sad news...
Former Miami Dolphins receiver Mark Duper is the latest NFL great to reveal he's suffering from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), the degenerative brain disease that has been linked to concussions and the suicides of former football players.