1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matt Moore has bruised ribs!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Oct 24, 2011.

1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've never heard of such a restriction. I think you made it up!

2. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

Scenario~

Rams trade pick to Miami for 3 first rounders and pick up the 2nd pick in the draft. Miami drafts Luck. Then the Rams trade the 2nd pick in the draft for both Clevelands picks, who then select Jones, Barkley, or whichever Qb is slated to go 2nd...

3. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    Its not only the right side of the offensive line. Our RBs fail at picking up blitzes when they are back there to block. As a matter of fact in last three games we have run plays that involve long passing patterns and in Dahbols offense, no one is back there to catch the blitzes and even when they are, either the RBS or TEs completely whiff the block of fail miserably. If you have 5 lineman blocking 5 guys and 2 more coming on the blitz, who blocks them Dahbol ?

4. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

Its not Dabolls fault. He has had Fasano stay in and block a lot since that opening game. These RBs are just awful in pass protection. Bush has and always will be awful and we have a rookie RB to lean on that isnt there just yet. I wish instead of keeping another WR that we never was going to use, we would have got and kept a REAL FB for pass blocking and short yardage situations.