1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media Obsessions or Delusional Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Dec 13, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

The Colts and the Saints have the same record. I tend to think I hear more about the Saints than the Colts this year. I guess it's because the Colts have done this before and the Saints have just set a franchise record..

The NFL stands for the National Favre League. The NE/MIA game was flexed out for this rout of the Cards VS. The vikings.

The Patriots and Steelers aren't being beaten by better opponents they're "losing games". I have heard more about this going the other way in recent weeks.. especially with Steelers loss against the Raiders and the Players in NE being late.. and their mascot being brought up on charges for some kinda sting.

and last but not least this...

[​IMG]http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/musicauniversalis/?action=view&current=wtf-1.png

is probably just an honest mistake, but as you can see i'm looking underneath the Atlanta Falcons to see what NFL.com has to say about them.. and they're still mentioning the Saints.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    I think the Colts win the Superbowl. The Saints really aren't that good, Minnesota seems like a sexy pick but their offensive line is very overrated.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Preaching to the choir. The media darlings will ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt, even if it means stretching the truth. Adding to the Sains point:
    Going by how the media paints things, it would seem as if Drew Brees single-handedly rescued everyone from the waters of the river, rebuilt every hospital, repaired the SuperDome.
    I love how the media deifies the man, when the simple truth is
    He's one of the best quarterbacks in the game today. That's it. I'm sure he's a great person, but that's it. As far as community outreach, the "NFL Cares" about their image either way
    It's also really funny how ESPN can blast Favre one minute, and stroke him softly the next.

4. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    I don't really understand the point of this thread? What are you insinuating?