Megan Fox is the next Catwoman?!?!?

57 replies

opfinisticopfinisticNew MemberOP
Aug 27, 2009, 10:33 AM

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08252009/entertainment/megan_fox_signs_on_as_catwoman_186448.htm

Meeeeeeoooooow!

She's so freaking hot, can't wait to see her in the Catwoman suit. Other than in my fantasies that is!

:yes:

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 11:47 AM

"opfinistic wrote:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08252009/entertainment/megan_fox_signs_on_as_catwoman_186448.htm

Meeeeeeoooooow!

She's so freaking hot, can't wait to see her in the Catwoman suit. Other than in my fantasies that is!

:yes:

That sounds yummy.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 11:50 AM

i dont like it. not because of the casting, but because catwomen in the christopher nolan batmans has me shaking my head.......this sucks imo.....

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 27, 2009, 11:59 AM

I dont find Megan Fox the least bit attractive.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:10 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

I dont find Megan Fox the least bit attractive.

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:16 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

I dont find Megan Fox the least bit attractive.

{cough}gay{cough}

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 12:17 PM

"SICK wrote:

i dont like it. not because of the casting, but because catwomen in the christopher nolan batmans has me shaking my head.......this sucks imo.....

yeah. i think this pretty much means Batman just went Mickey Mouse on us.

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:20 PM

"SICK wrote:

i dont like it. not because of the casting, but because catwomen in the christopher nolan batmans has me shaking my head.......this sucks imo.....

He's made all the other characters work, I dont see why he couldn't with her.

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:24 PM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

yeah. i think this pretty much means Batman just went Mickey Mouse on us.

hardly. I have faith as long as Nolan is in charge. Now if he doesn't come back, then we can get all Chicken Little and claim that the world is coming to an end as far as the Batman movie franchise.

Who would you rather have? Maggie Gyllenhall? :barf: IMO, Catwoman has to be someone who I would want to bang. Not just a handsome woman who can act decently. Gimme the smoking hot Catwoman over a decent actress any day of the week.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 12:31 PM

"Firesole wrote:

hardly. I have faith as long as Nolan is in charge. Now if he doesn't come back, then we can get all Chicken Little and claim that the world is coming to an end as far as the Batman movie franchise.

Who would you rather have? Maggie Gyllenhall? :barf: IMO, Catwoman has to be someone who I would want to bang. Not just a handsome woman who can act decently. Gimme the smoking hot Catwoman over a decent actress any day of the week.

why would you want that? go watch a porno if you wanna see a hot bitch.....i wanna see a dark movie, good acting, and a good story.....IMO....catwomen is a joke to have in the movie, its played out.....and not really "dark"

id rather have harley quinn if they are gunna have a women.....i wanna see what the can do with the riddler. cat women is just dumb imo....

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:35 PM

Wow, have the balls dropped off all of you guys today? Anyone anticipate how dark the Joker was going to be when he was introduced?

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:36 PM

Harley Quinn...hell yeh.

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:38 PM

"SICK wrote:

why would you want that? go watch a porno if you wanna see a hot bitch.....i wanna see a dark movie, good acting, and a good story.....IMO....catwomen is a joke to have in the movie, its played out.....and not really "dark"

id rather have harley quinn if they are gunna have a women.....i wanna see what the can do with the riddler. cat women is just dumb imo....

I agree, Catwoman has been played out. But if they are going to go forward and have Catwoman in the movie, Megan Fox is a great choice.

I'd love for them to put HQ in the movies. But guess what, she'd have to be smoking hot also, just like she is portrayed in the comics.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 12:40 PM

"Firesole wrote:

I agree, Catwoman has been played out. But if they are going to go forward and have Catwoman in the movie, Megan Fox is a great choice.

I'd love for them to put HQ in the movies. But guess what, she'd have to be smoking hot also, just like she is portrayed in the comics.

then we agree. i dont have a problem with fox......i just have a problem with CW being in the next batman movie.....im just over the same old characters.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 12:46 PM

i still dont get maggie g's cast. the 2 hero playboys of gotham, both prettier than her, are falling over themselves for her? give me a break. i'd rather date a cinder block. she is one homely lookin broad. its just not realistic.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Aug 27, 2009, 12:48 PM

What made the Dark Knight so good is that Heath Ledger was a great actor. Megan Fox, while hot, not so much. When movies cast people because they are hot, the movie usually suffers.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 12:49 PM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

yeah. i think this pretty much means Batman just went Mickey Mouse on us.

Cat woman is just a burglar who uses a whip. How is that more "mickey mouse" than the Scarecrow?

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 27, 2009, 12:50 PM

"like2god wrote:

What made the Dark Knight so good is that Heath Ledger was a great actor. Megan Fox, while hot, not so much. When movies cast people because they are hot, the movie usually suffers.

Megan Fox is a good actress...look up something besides Transformers....oh..wait...:cry:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 12:52 PM

"like2god wrote:

What made the Dark Knight so good is that Heath Ledger was a great actor. Megan Fox, while hot, not so much. When movies cast people because they are hot, the movie usually suffers.

bingo

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Aug 27, 2009, 12:59 PM

Like her or not, Megan Fox is perfect for that role looks-wise.

Remember Michelle Pfieffer? :drool:

At any rate, seems to be much ado about nothing.

A studio rep said: "It's rumor. Its not true. There is no script. There is no project to be cast in."

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 01:02 PM

"like2god wrote:

What made the Dark Knight so good is that Heath Ledger was a great actor. Megan Fox, while hot, not so much. When movies cast people because they are hot, the movie usually suffers.

The fact that Ledger died was a huge impact too. Like it or not, it's one of the reasons why it was such a big deal.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 01:03 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Cat woman is just a burglar who uses a whip. How is that more "mickey mouse" than the Scarecrow?

the exagerated flirting with her arch-nemesis/boyfriend, her sexy strut before handing ass. i can predict the whole thing before it happens. its cheesey. much more so than what they did with scarecrows character.

like muck said, its just an unfounded rumor now anyway.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 01:06 PM

thank god

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Aug 27, 2009, 01:08 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

The fact that Ledger died was a huge impact too. Like it or not, it's one of the reasons why it was such a big deal.

It had an impact on the popularity and media exposure, it had nothing to do with his acting, which was perfect for the role. :wink2:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2009, 01:16 PM

"like2god wrote:

It had an impact on the popularity and media exposure, it had nothing to do with his acting, which was perfect for the role. :wink2:

Not saying it had anything to do with his acting, but his death was just as important to the movie's success. It's a big reason why some people became such big fans.