1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men falling behind women

Discussion in 'Economics and Financials' started by Topdawg13, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Topdawg13

Topdawg13 New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Indiana
    -Link-

2. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    I know a ton of women right now, who have returned to school. They did it in hopes of getting a better paying job to help pay their families bills. Most are studing for what they view are "recession proof" jobs.

If I know this many women doing it, then it must be pretty common nationwide.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Just know that behind every great woman, there's (at least) one man behind her... checking her out.

4. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    imo, the K-12 system favors girls. if we are going to be honest with ourselves, men are more disposed to working with their hands. they are more likely to be more disruptive and boisterous in class at all ages. this isnt good for the rigid classroom setting. and the ones that are overly active are told that they have a disorder and put on meds. is it really a surprise that boys are more "predisposed" to having ADHD? my opinion is that this is just boys being boys in most cases

by contrast, imo, girls by their nature are much more likely to sit quietly, follow direction and do homework in the current classroom setting.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    OT: I'm still waiting on the day the ADHD sham is exposed so parents stop seriously messing up their kids with these drugs.

6. EastcoastEZ

EastcoastEZ Member

Jun 24, 2022
    I know few read this thread but maybe someone here can give me an opinion on a work related issue that i haven't heard from people closer to the situation.The basic question is if a former problem employee was eventually fired and no longer works for the business do should we just be happy we no longer have to deal with him and move on?

(Update) i want to come back and edit this saying we have moved on and no one cars about him anymore its so much better of a place to work now

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022