1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merged 7X; Chambers Released by Chargers

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Jackson, Nov 2, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

10 to 1 he fainted at his computer chair when he heard the news and hasn't woken up since. :chuckle: :D

Firesole, SICK and FinSane like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Everything just went black for a moment...in the background "I'm going keep on loving you was playing"....

:chuckle:

anlgp likes this.
  3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Again if you want a mentor, sign Marvin Harrison.

not sure why? How about cause he sucks?

BuckeyeKing likes this.
  4. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    back from your Chris Chambers cutout "session"?

5. finz810

finz810 Season Ticket Holder

1 yr 1 mil like JT, come back to MIA!!!

6. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    I've changed my mind. I think I'd rather have an aging Marvin Harrison. If Favre can do it, Harrison can!

I don't see Chambers happening. It's fun to think of the past, but I don't see him having a 2005-like season if he returned. We could have went back to the past for Surtain or Madison too, they are free agents, but instead we're starting our rookies. May stay that way at WR too.

7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Frumundah Finnatic and SargeZ33 like this.
  8. SargeZ33

SargeZ33 Semperfi!

Jul 24, 2009
    Fleming Island ,FL
    I agree, but didnt we do that with Penny, and Taylor??? He can mentor. We dont have ANY recievers that have the playing time and experience to show our new breed the things that the coaches cant.

I think we can use the help, and if with the pickup he becomes the #1 WR then so be it. We are the defending AFCE Champs, and we have a great team. Why not contend NOW, and rebuild as we go??

9. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007
    put ginn on the field and he swallows up the other teams #1 CB...this would help chambers immensely and the two could very well compliment each other well.

It will be interesting to see if we do this...I would not be surprised either way if we get him or not

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  10. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    If anything Chambers is a red zone threat. Since we're too afraid to trade for a guy who does it all, and Turner can't find his way to the active roster, I'd love to see Chambers brought in. Ginn is the burner, Cam and Bess are possession guys, Hartline looks like a guy who can pick up YAC, and Chambers can be a red zone guy. I'd much rather throw fades to Chambers than Camarillo...