1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merged: Campbell's first practice as HC

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Damned Bill Parcells. I get that there is a good ole boy system, but Parcells?

It just goes to show how small of a community the NFL is and how much weight (literally and figuratively) a Bill Parcells can still pull. Why is he even still relevant?

MikeHoncho likes this.
  2. Phins Up Wins Up

Phins Up Wins Up Banned

Nov 27, 2014
    Like the intensity. Maybe he can wake these guys up. Hopefully it can translate it to some wins. Don't know how much can be done though with Coyle still on the team.

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    A good thing, one does wonder how much it chapped Ross that Bowles had some success here, had success in AZ and is now doing well with the NYJ?

As for Campbell, the real problem is the players buying into a lame duck situation where they "don't want put anymore bad film out there", imo short term the blocking scheme changes, think we do not see the silliness of no Jonas Grey being active on game days, and more of a run heavy approach.

As for Coyle, who the hell knows, being honest, that unit has had it's heart knocked out.

4. finsfandan

finsfandan Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    This is why I left for a while. As Miami radio host Big O would say, "blind ___ fan alert." Wilson and Luck have less criticism because of their accomplishments. They've proven something one way or another. Tannehill hasn't accomplished anything significant at all. He's decent but quit with the favorable comparisons and excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk