1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merged: Goodman To Be On ESPN First Take @ 10 A.M.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Georgia Fin, Dec 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Just said so on Mike and Mike. Will try to update for everyone not at a tv.:up:

TheAnswer385, arsenal and njfinfan like this.
  2. nyfinzfan

nyfinzfan Dolphins shall rise!

Mar 25, 2008
    Albion NY
    my adopted Dolphin! Im very proud of Goodman...hes done well after a tough start. I know most feel he should be re-signed. He also says all the right things when Ive seen him speak. Seems like a real team player and enjoys being here!

3. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    While our Secondary will still recieve attention this offseason, I am vey pleased to see the improvement that Goodman and Co. have made on a week to week basis and do not believe we would be where we are now without their improved play.:up:

njfinfan likes this.
  4. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    If you watched any of the PCs or interviews on aquavision, then its pretty clear why they chose Goodman for this TV spot. Every reporter was baiting Fasano, Goodman, and Sparano. They kept asking about how it feels to be still labeled as 1-15 and not respected by other teams. Goodman was the only one that said other teams still treated them that way. I'm sure they are gonna try to pressure him into saying something stupid, but I dont think Goodman will mess up. He'll probably just repeat everything he said yesterday. I'll be watching though.

njfinfan likes this.
  5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Andre' Goodman on ESPN's First Take

What has been the biggest chance this year? The attitude. Its just a different atmosphere.

Where did the team attitude come from? Bill Parcells. When he came in, it all changed. He keeps it a competitive atmosphere. Its not easy to relax and you feel prepared going into games.

Who is the MVP of the team? Chad is our guy. The moment he walked in, the guys felt like we had a chance. He's a leader and you feel his competitive energy.

What's Chad been like this week, leading up to facing his old team?
    He's been real mellow. You don't see much from him during the week until Sunday's.

What has he told you about going up against this Jets team? Not a whole lot. I guess, our defense staff does a great job. We can only go to Chad for so much. The staff does a really great job of preparing us.

I'm going to go off-topic and ask you this. Growing up, you watched Michael Jordan. If this Sunday's game was a five-on-five basketball game, who would your starting five be
    ? Me point guard. Will Allen would be shooting guard. Joey is the power forward because he likes to bang a lot. Channing Crowder would also be on the team because he's tenacious.

Who wins the 5 on 5 basketball game?
    We're not losing.

We know the opportunity for us this Sunday, we know we're going for the division crown.

Brown42000 and arsenal like this.
  6. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    OK he said that the team has a different attitude since last year thanks to Parcells and Sparano. They make it hard for anyone to get soft with those two guys in the complex on a daily basis. Also said Chad is their guy and has been since he walked in the locker room.:up: Did the PC thing when asked about Sunday, and talked a little basketball.

7. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Damn, I didn't see this thread GF. Sorry. Merge.

Georgia Fin likes this.
  8. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    No worries, besides your review was much better than my dribble.:knucks:

alen1 likes this.