1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merged; Joey Porter on PTI

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mullingan, Nov 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    "If you get disrespected, you give disrespect back" was his first comment about the Patsies!

"Sparano doesn't coach scared and believes in the "why not us" statement about winning."

Does he guarantee a win? No but he did guarantee they will be ready for the Patsie and He guarantees they will not walk through the Phins pre-game stretch in Miami!!!

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Just saw it. He seemed like he was in good spirits.

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Porter on PTI

He was just on PTI.

Snippets:

He said that he likes Sparano and he's doing good because he preaches to the guys that "why can't we win it?" he doesn't preach about rebuilding etc. He's tough and talks straight forward to them and expects and thinks he has the guys that can win now. etc.

He said he was being misused in Pitt. and that's why people were saying he may be washed up, he laughed at that. He said "if they're going to pay me that much, they should use me to the best of my abilities" implying that that's what we are doing now.

They implied before the commercial that he was going to make a prediction about us winning the NE game, but he laughed and said something like "I'm not going to predict anything, but what I will say is that when they come to our house, they're going going to find a tough, hungry team and it's going to be a dog fight. They will have a tough time and that the Phins are going to bring their A game" etc....

I'm paraphrasing a bit, but that's the gist.

muscle979, slickj101, Higgi and 3 others like this.
  4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I dont think he was referring to pittsburgh not using him properly, i think that was more of a shot against Cam Cameron and whoever the DC was last year...

im surprised he didnt guarantee a win, im glad he didnt though. It's going to be a tough one sunday

5. mullingan

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Yeah he seemed relaxed and in good spirits. Loved how he explained the difference between last year and this year. How poorly he was used last year and "hand cuffed" last year compared to how he has been placed in a position to succeed this year.

Go Get Em Joey!!!!!

Disnardo likes this.
  6. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah! He did mean his last year or so in Pitt. and why they traded him. I remember people saying it when we were going to sign him and yes, also referring to Cam.

7. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    j peezy is the worst nickname ever

aesop and brandon27 like this.
  8. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I couldn't agree with you more. it makes me cringe everytime i hear it, and see it for that matter.

9. mullingan

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    O.K. Changed the title and took off the J Peezy and made it Joey Porter. They called him that on PTI so I used it.

King Felix likes this.
  10. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    Yeah, it makes me want to shove a box of tainted needles down someone's throat.

11. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    I believe Dom Capers was our defensive coordinator last season.

12. ChrisKo

ChrisKo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Desert
    Who happens to be NE's DC this season.