1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[MERGED] Sources close to Tice believe he is Fins next coach

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Nublar7, Jan 12, 2008.

1. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    Good point, all I know is that it was made before Smokey was renewed, so maybe the plan changed.

2. Dolphins13Fan

Dolphins13Fan New Member

Jan 3, 2008
    Wow.. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth reading this.

If he's a coach on the staff, Offensive Line Coach, Assistant Head Coach... Fine.

Head man? Hell no.

Parcells isn't dumb. He's not going this route.. No way in hell.

3. sgtphin

sgtphin Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    Clay City, Indiana
    Don't bet against it! Meathead would be the perfect puppet for Parcells to control! He is just dumb enough to believe that HE would get the credit for all of Parcells' machinations and would be astounded if he got fired if/when it went wrong!

4. Nublar7

Nublar7 Senior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    The Sun-Sentinel is running with the Tice story about him interviewing. The Miami Herald says they are not sure if it is true and word is that there is a 95% chance that Sparano will be named HC this week.

5. phinfan0715

phinfan0715 New Member

Jan 3, 2008
    his agent is just creating stories to get Tice's name back out there in the loop. I don't believe this at all.

6. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    I havent heard anything about us hiriing him from any reputable source, and I dont consider the Sentinal or the herald THAT reputable... Tice isnt a parcells guy and most of the hiring talk has been parcells guys... I dont think parcells is stupid enough to hire tice. Im not buying it at all