1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Message board wallpaper?

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by Phinvader Bill, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Here is the message board on my Phinvaders site. http://phinvaders.proboards.com/index.cgi (You all should join to be part of our event next season. ;) ) Its pretty bland, and I'd like to get a background on it so it will look better. I could probably design it, but I am not good enough with Photoshop to pull off some of the great wallpapers I've seen here. I did the things in my sig, and the header on pninvaders.com, but they are very basic. My photoshop expertice is in photo correction and alterations. Also, I have no idea how to put it into the board. And, I have no idea what the resolution should be.

If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know...and if you design a wallpaper for me, I'll give you mad props on the board.

Thanks! :)

2k5 likes this.
  2. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    I'd love to help you out, unfortunately I don't really know much about formatting.

3. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Its amazing what a couple little tweaks will do. I put a new header on it and a couple other things. Now, it looks like a Dolphins website with the color scheme of the white on white uniforms. I think I'm fine with it now.

anlgp and like2god like this.
  4. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Oh...and I set it so that visitors can see the board. I didnt realize I didnt have it set that way

5. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Ok, I've gotten alot of stuff done during this Patsies game. I got the message board looking good, set it so visitors can see it before registering, and on the phinvaders.com website, I put a button there for the message board so that its easy to find...and I got rid of that stupid plain white football helmet and replaced it with a Phins logo.