1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear Solid 4: EATEN!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by MonstBlitz, Sep 13, 2008.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Sorry about the picture quality, but you get the idea:

[​IMG]

The culprit:

[​IMG]

How is it that dogs seem to know exactly what you don't want them to destroy, and then they go and eat it. This dog has destroyed my cell phone, every piece of molding in my house and countless other possessions. Don't get me wrong, I love my dogs, but they can really push your buttons some days.

Here's what makes the story funnier. The game was in the PS3 when I went to bed last night. When I wake up, it's mangled on my upstairs bedroom floor. That means she sniffed the PS3, activated the eject button, pulled out the disc, carried it upstairs and then proceeded to feast.

And I'm close to beating it too. The game that is. Did I mention the game isn't even mine? A friend let me borrow it. So now I get to go buy a new one. That I don't even get to keep. The joys of dog ownership...

Hopefully this thread makes some of you laugh, and puts you all on notice that a dog's nose works on the PS3's power and eject buttons.

2. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    I got a red X for the culprit :( I wanna see em.

3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Just get a blank disc, make a MGS4 label, slap it on, and um, give it back. :lol:

And I hope the dog didn't swallow the disc pieces because they look like pretty substantial chunks.

4. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    yeah, my dog ate a hole into my kitchen wall, about 3 feet wide. sucks, what can ya do.

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    This one should work for you -

[​IMG]

I thought about that, but usually when I pull shenanigans like that, karma gets the better of me. In fact, I'm pretty sure this is some bad karma I'm reaping from some other shiesty maneuver.

She's eaten worse. She usually passes it without incident. There were some "Metal Gears" in her stool earlier!

Wow. What kind of dog?

Zeke0123 likes this.
  6. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    I heard the new firmware has backwards compatibility with dog mods. :yes:

7. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Lol I thought they were making another MGS game.

8. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    cute dog :lol:.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  9. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    If it looks chewable and smells chewable it will be chewed.

10. DaFish

DaFish Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    This is why my wife and I have decided to have no more dogs in the house. I let my lab roam the fenced-in back yard all day and bring her in at night to sleep in her kennel.

Now I have to doggy proof my back yard. She has chewed everything that is chewable and has tried to chew the stuff that is not. Love her to death but man she can get to ya sometimes. I knew what I was getting into when I got her so I guess I can't complain. I just know what I will be doing this weekend before I mow the lawn.