1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins are the AFC East Champions!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN, Dec 28, 2008.

1. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    We are the Division Champs baby!

Wooooott!

Where do I go buy my hat that says MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS?!?!?!?!

2. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    LikeUntoGod and TheMageGandalf like this.
  3. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    LikeUntoGod likes this.
  4. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    If you go to davie and get it you can get right there but if you order it off line you will half to wait 3 or 4 buisness day.

5. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    It sure is a great feeling boys!

TheMageGandalf and Kanye West like this.
  6. Kanye West

Mar 23, 2008
    Eveerybody just think about this sentence.

The Miami Dolphins are AFC East Champions.

It is crazy is'nt.

TheMageGandalf likes this.
  7. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks for the link to the Pro Shop.

I'm sure like many of us I could not sleep last night. I finally got up early this morning and started doing things, anything around the house to keep my head off of the game.

My eyes could barely focus my the end of the game and I hit the pillow at 7:10pm and passed out. As I drifted off all I could think about was wanting to see Tony's after game talk and seeing some respect on Sports Center.

Then at 11:00pm a friend from Miami called and woke me up. he is a Dolphin fan but he wanted to talk about his personal problems. He is one of the people I was counseling when working at at a local mental health center. I spent a few minutes talking him down and then tried to go back to sleep but I could not.

The thoughts kept flowing though my head. Ted Ginn making IMO his first real NFL catch. Ronnie and Ricky running for 5 YPC. Pennington throwing for almost 70% and totally outplaying Favre. Our offense giving so many looks with new plays coming out of the Wildcat. P Merling showing why he was drafted so high. Goodman and W Allen blanketing the JETS WR for most of the game.

I realized half way though the game that I was semi OK win or lose.

I still cannot wrap my head around being in the Play Offs. And we knock the JETS and the Patriots out in doing it. I have to take a day or so and reset my mind for the Play offs, lol.

Once again, we played just good enough to win, again controlling the end of the game.

I remembered Favre's pregame speech where he said "win or lose" etc (what a puzzy!) I still wonder if they allowed the Ravens score to be showed. But the Jets did not want it and we did.

The weather was great even though the wind was strong. Everything went our way.

I'm so happy that I did not even post a thread about the Hurricanes being beaten by Cal in the Emerald Nut Bowl....................

I semi hate to mention Tim Tebow but he does something that I would like Ronnie Brown to try. Tebow is the only player I've even seen that can do a one man play action pass. He takes the snap and makes one quick step forward and then throws long downfield. I can see Ronnie Brown doing this.

It's now 1:28AM and I can't sleep. I'm going to have a couple of Eggnogs and Brandys and rewatch the game. With a DVR you can see a game in about 30 minutes.

Much love to everyone here and to Dolphin fans everywhere.

Get Up And Go and TheMageGandalf like this.
  8. SECfootball

SECfootball New Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Arkansas
    I loved Favre's pregame comment "We're gonna go out there and play our game...whatever that is!"

9. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Just bought a Miami Dolphins AFC East division champions shirt. :thumbup:

10. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    eggnog and brandy is bomb. great holiday drink. celebrate with the rest of us!!!

11. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    I just bought two new hats (including a AFC Champs) and another custom jersey (mine was getting ragged)

The Dolphins in some ways saved my life this year, i really feel like i owe them.

12. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttt:hammertime:!!!!

13. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Man I'm still on Cloud 9 after last night. Such a total team effort, week after week. To go from worst to first in our division and make the playoffs after a dismal '07 season is about the best you could hope for.
    I love my Miami Dolphins!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

14. EdSta74

EdSta74 I

Mar 22, 2008
    Long Island City, NY
    My voice is still shot from all the screaming I was doing yesterday at the game. The last game i had been to was the Monday night miracle. All I can say is... UN-BE-LIEVE-ABLE!!!!!!!! From worst to first in ONE YEAR!!!!!!!! Chad has to be flying high right now. Finally in a place where he feels wanted and appreciated. And outplaying his old team in THEIR HOUSE with EVERYTHING on the line! And outshining the man he was thrown out like garbage for.. I still cant believe it! I tivo'd the game and cant wait to watch it later on today! Say it with me.... AFCE CHAMPS!!! sounds good doesn't it??? I'm ordering my Champions hat and tee right now!!