1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins Coverage

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Nov 5, 2008.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Guys,

I'm hearing A LOT of talk on SC and on the articles everyone has been posting here about Miami.... and it's GOOD. It's POSITIVE.

One guy wrote in (from boca raton.. I don't know where that is in FL) but he said that "he knows miami made some news with the wildcat but there's no way they finish above .500".

The guy on SC came back and said that if he were going to pick he'd "have to pick miami because it looks like buffalo is regressing, the jets are dependant on whether or not favre throws to a guy in a jet jersey or someone else and then there's matt cassel and you never know what you're going to get with him down the stretch" and continues to say "he'd hang his hat on chad pennington and the defense to go down the stretch".

The defense that was 23rd last year overall. Granted our whole team is revamped but whoo! We're currently sitting at 22 but I think we can all agree our defense looks much more impressive (specifically the front 7) this year.

I'm just proud to consider myself a fan this year whereas last year I kind of looked like this guy:

[​IMG]

Larryfinfan, dolfan06 and PMZQ like this.
  2. dolfan06

dolfan06 New Member

May 19, 2008
    Arkansas
    i have noticed the positive reaction from fans and the media. but what i have noticed more was the lack of recognition from berman and ESPN. on his 2 minute segment they showed every score by every team but the last 2 weeks they give miami 5 to 10 seconds.:no:

3. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Berman hates the Dolphins, and will forever. For him its personal, and until his ugly fat azz is off the air, his predjudices will come through.

By the way, he LOATHES the Marlins as well, because he loves the San Francisco Giants, and will never forgive the Marlins for eliminating the Giants in 2003.

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Well, that's simple, Berman is still upset we beat his beloved Jills and proved his prognostication wrong again...Berman, when not having sex with the Jills is also a die-hard Pats fan...I think he may have been dropped on his head when he was a baby, but he has always been anti-Fins...