1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins got an earful from Sparano for showing against Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1207439.html

``That's two times we got cussed out,'' linebacker Channing Crowder said. ``He cussed us out [during the delay], then he cussed us out again 10 minutes later [during halftime]. I guess it got across to us because we shut them down after that.''

``We've got to focus on having some good practices, making sure we come to practice ready to go,'' quarterback Chad Pennington said. ``We'll see what coach wants us to do with that last preseason game. If he wants us to play, we'll play.''

``We still made some boneheaded plays,'' Crowder said. ``We've got to get better in tackling and coverage. And we've got to get better in third down. Those third downs killed us.''

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

way to cuss'em out coach they deserved it

dolphan117 and Ophinerated like this.
  3. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Crowder says it how it is. He may get himself in trouble sometimes because of his mouth but he does just says it how it is. He'll admit his own mistakes which is nice to see.

ATLFINFAN and Ophinerated like this.
  4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I would have LOVED to have been a mouse in that locker room and hear Tony go off, I bet it is something to hear! :up:

5. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    I think the 1st string should play the 1st quarter in our next game. Of course it will just be like practice to them if the other team has their 2nd string in the game.

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Sparano will not let his team play that bad again