1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins linebacker Matt Roth, other prospects learning from vets Jason Taylor

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-dolphins-linebackers-s060209,0,5416381.story

Lets hope. ;) There should also be some good pass rushing prospects in next years draft and we desperately needed to seriously upgrade the secondary this year. We had a good opportunity to do that in this past draft.
    He has a great attitude, IMO
    ;)
    What Porter was saying was pretty cool as well. ;) I just love the attitude that seems to now permeate throughout this whole team and it obviously starts from the top down. ;) The "trickle down" theory actually works here. :D

Fin Fan In Cali, jdang307 and SICK like this.
  2. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    You're obviously not a University of Chicago alum.

Seriously now; thanks. This is how dynasties start.

Sceeto likes this.
  3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Ha! No, I'm just messin', though I do feel that both sides are all forms of the same BS. It's a joke and meaningless. It makes me think of that line from The Godfather 2 when Michael Corleone is talking to the corrupt senator and he says: "You know senator that we're both part of the same hypocrisy." That's how I feel about the two sides, but sorry this is totally for another thread and forum. ;) As for the other part: I totally agree! Thanks bro! :D

4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    I believe Roth will emerge as serious factor & major player in our defense