1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins QB John Beck vows to improve

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TotoreMexico, May 24, 2008.

1. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    Wharf...I am good with that response...I am not one that is in the know and am fairly new so I am sure I do not know the entire history. It is slightly irritating however that I go out of my way to stress that things are my opinion only (IMHO) and I show respect to fellow poster and get called a liar...."prettied up" but still called a liar....and even having a supposedly respected poster post a "thank you"...... The inconsistent manner of delivery of admonishments (public versus private) has frustrated me and led me to believe that their is hypocrisy in the handleling of "name calling". I will however also trust that is not the case and that the moderators will deal with the issue. I agree the debate was a good one until being dsidetracked by both Duprees and Suncoast's comments...........IMHO :)

2. WharfRat

WharfRat Malignant Lunatic

OK... good ...so we can expect you to let it drop now?
    I would have hoped that since you are "good with that response" you would have done so without further embellishment. If you have any further comments not related to the actual topic of the thread, please feel free to PM me.
    :wink2:

3. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    Yep...I am done.