1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins Team Report by USA Today

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Miami Dolphins Team Report - USATODAY.com

—The Patriots are ranked third on kick return average while the Dolphins are ranked 32nd in kick return coverage. That's why Sparano put starting safety Renaldo Hill on kick return coverage last week. Said special teams player Brandon London, "Renaldo Hill has too much to worry about already, getting ready for Randy Moss to have to worry about helping us on kickoff team. Us guys not playing much on offense we're going to get it done hopefully this week and put a smile back on Coach's face."

—RG Andy Alleman has been sharing snaps with Ike Ndukwe but Tony Sparano said he's earned more time there this week after grading out as one of the top lineman last week.

PMZQ likes this.
  2. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    This is going to be our biggest fear this weekend me thinks

3. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Of all the holes this team had during the offseason, I never thought Special teams could be our biggest weakness this year. I have faith that it will be corrected this offseason.

4. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    I hope we go with those high kickoffs away from Hobbs and concede the 10 yards of field position this week.