1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins Team Report

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/notes.htm

"I want my players to do this; I need to do it myself. I have to take ownership of the situation that happened at the end of the half yesterday. I always have the power of trump and I did not do that. I should have lived with what was out of the field in that situation. That was a poor decision on my part," Sparano said Monday.

Dolphins nose tackle Jason Ferguson called it, "demoralizing." But with a road game Sunday against the Jets, coming off a 38-0 rout of the Raiders and looking to avenge Miami's 31-27 Monday win from a few weeks ago, the 2-4 Dolphins have no time for self pity.

2. The Conch Shell Guy

The Conch Shell Guy Wildcat Expert

Oct 27, 2009
    Miami
    He shouldnt have called that timeout before the second half. I also dont understand how Shockey got open so many times. This weekend will be a chance for them to turn it around.

3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks for putting that out...I was waiting for it.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    good read

5. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Thank you,that was a great read. I really hope they have put last week behind them looking forward to this week. They need to be confident and ready for Sunday especially since it is a division game. I just hope they learn from their mistakes because we can't afford many more losses.

dolfan7171 likes this.