1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins Transcripts

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Dec 30, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Miami Dolphins Transcripts
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/miami-dolphins-transcripts-49

2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    We need to focus on Pittsburgh then we could focus on other stuff.

3. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    While I understand his focus on Pitt, I do say I'm kind of surprised he hasn't given Henne the endorsement for next year.

I mean he dubbed him the QB of the future more or less a few years ago. We know he's going to be the QB next year, Tony knows he's going to be the QB next year, and every other HC/player in the NFL knows it. Why not just come out and say it? Eh well, it's his job to lose for sure at least.

4. PhinishLine

PhinishLine Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Maryland
    lol, Henne really is a Dick. Not in a bad way, but he sounds hard headed and like a dick.

(On if he saw that Dan Marino mentioned he could use work on his touch passes) - "There are different points where you use the touch throw and I have gotten through my career pretty well with how I have thrown the ball and gotten the ball where it needs to be, especially at Michigan. Obviously there are always things to work on. Especially to the running backs it is more of a touch throw, getting a softer pass or catch for them. I have always felt for the receivers if the ball is in your hands and I throw it hard, hey catch the ball. [Laughing]. That is all by design. But I mean obviously I take that upon my part to make it a catchable ball and we will work on that in the offseason."