1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Herald 2008 Dolphins preview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jim1, Aug 28, 2008.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    CrunchTime likes this.
  2. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    A Nice read. Crowder has huge shoes to fill. I wish Zach would give him some of his notes.

3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Well, he's been next to ZT in the lineup and with him for 3 yrs...so now it's his time..if he hasn't acquired enough from Zach by now...it may be too late for him...

PMZQ likes this.
  4. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    and heart...

5. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I wonder why Ayodele gets no mention since in fact he's the one playing the LILB spot that Zach would have played?

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I definately gotta read that section, I've just been too busy.

7. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    A really good read. Thanks Jim.

I liked what I heard from Crowder this off-season. I really liked in the article when it said that he spent an extra 2 1/2 hours working and then he was the first one there in the morning. Got to love that. As for him and taking over Zach's presence, it won't happen. No one will accomplish what Zach did but I'm glad that he's confident that he can do a good job. Earlier this off-season, it was reported that Channing was making all the calls. I was really happy to hear that because it showed me that he wants to be successful and is willing to work his *** off to be there. It also showed me that he's taking it seriously and is doing a good job because Ayodele played in this defense in Dallas. I figured Ayodele would make the calls but its Channing. One other note is that I recall Sparano saying that when he was in Dallas, the offense always looked to see where Channing was on the field. They felt that he made plays and they had to know where he was at all times. I thought that was a really big positive for Channing and their confidence in his abilities.

8. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Well then again, Crowder is a hell of a lot more talented than Thomas physically. It's not even close. That should help...