1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami is a winner

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by the 23rd, Nov 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    one of the best games we've played. I am proud to be a Miami Dolfan. :yes:
    GoFish!:dolphin:

2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Tonight we saw a team in Miami that just finds ways to win. And we saw the opposite in Carolina. They are simply a team that finds ways to lose. We are damn lucky their play caller is a complete idiot. Totally abandoned the run.

great game. Very proud of many of the players who stepped up. (porter, bess, and of course, ricky)

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Well, technically we're at .500 so we're neither, but I can see what you're getting at.

We've got a ton of heart and perseverance

4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Run Ricky Run! :yes:

Sceeto and CashInFist like this.
  5. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    hopefully these injuries tonight arent serious and can rest up with the extra time. The D made me nervous but the Phins found a way.

Go into Buffalo, get the W that we should get, and we could potentially be playing the Patriots for first place in Miami on SNF Primetime. Does it get any better than that? If that's the case then the crowd better be insane! thats one reason the jets beat the pats

6. Delfin Alejandro

Delfin Alejandro Premier League Champs

Dec 12, 2008
    I think we have something going on. If the team stays as focused and persistent as they where tonight we might just get there. I think we might... Amazing how one game changes so much!!!!!!!

7. krazyblitzer

krazyblitzer New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I agree we played well on both side of ball the 2ndary play outstanding tonight give the phins fans some hope

GO PHINS GO

8. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    We find ways to win. The Jets find ways to lose. You saw that when we played them and we proved that again. That feels so good.

9. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    We lost a couple of close games we coulda/shoulda won....the Colts game and the Saints game. I liked the way we played tonight and prefer this style over running the Wild Cat. I also thought Bess and Ginn finally both did a nice job making catches. Good win.....Now we have to beat Buffalo.

10. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Dan Henning called a flawless game against his old team, we out played & outcoached them all night. ultimately, our trenches prevailed. a very special kudos to the Orca-5. tremendous game. the Panthers were beaten into submission.

11. 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    It's been a week but congratulations on the win,your right,the playcalling for the Panthers was horrible,long pass on 3rd and 1yd-DUH,if the Panthers stuck to the run the outcome could have been different.We lost to the Bills,could've beaten them if we stuck to the damn run.The Bills have a good secondary and a weak run D,but our coaching staff decides to throw the ball 42 times w/shakey jake :angry:!Anyway,we are going to try to beat the Jets Sunday,which would help you guys out.Good luck the rest of the season,our season is over!Hoping for a new coaching staff next season!Cowher!!

12. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Cower would be a good thing for the Panthers, got Shanahan & Groden avialable.

13. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    We are mammals...

14. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Gotta agree this game was fought in the trenches.

15. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

This was a great win, now we beat the Bills and see what we really have in this team when we play the Pats at home. We played the Pats fairly well up there, we just might be able to pull one off at home against them. If we do, I am thinking playoffs again. Not unless that happens though.

16. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I'm proud of our guys.
    They play tough until the end. They don't give up and they scrape and claw their way out of some pretty big messes.
    They have progressed so much in the last 2 years IMO.

padre31 likes this.
  17. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    every game is a playoff from here on out

18. 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Cowher 1st,but I would take any of the 3 which would be a big upgrade!