Miami mikes game on

126 replies

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 10:46 AM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

I had the NFL shop custom make my Fasano jersey. That's the only way of getting one as of now.

I think it would be perfectly (yes, pun intended) fine for you to have him sign your Perfectville shirt.

:lol: Thanks Rocky. Going to wear it with my Dolphin sweatsuit so I'll have him sign the sleeve. I'm getting him the most permanent marker I can find for him to sign stuff with. :up:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Apr 22, 2009, 01:01 PM

"njfinfan wrote:

:lol: Thanks Rocky. Going to wear it with my Dolphin sweatsuit so I'll have him sign the sleeve. I'm getting him the most permanent marker I can find for him to sign stuff with. :up:

Send some pics showing us ok?

pm sent a little while ago girl.

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 04:42 PM

Will do Deb. I have Eric and my friend Renee both bringing still cameras and Ken is bringing his video camera, so we'll have plenty of pics to share.

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 04:43 PM

"njfinfan wrote:

Will do Deb. I have Eric and my friend Renee both bringing still cameras and Ken is bringing his video camera, so we'll have plenty of pics to share.

I'm bringing a video camera as well.

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 04:44 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I'm bringing a video camera as well.

Awesome E!

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 22, 2009, 04:47 PM

< bringing my camera :up:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 04:50 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

< bringing my camera :up:

Clear the porn. Ick.

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 04:54 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Clear the porn. Ick.

:sidelol: I'm checking your phone when you get here Chris. Better not be no porn on it, or I'm calling wifey! :yes:

:tongue2: J/K - more cameras mean more pics IMO.

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 22, 2009, 05:01 PM

what if the porn has her in it :shifty:

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 05:09 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

what if the porn has her in it :shifty:

:couch:

:tongue2:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

Apr 22, 2009, 05:19 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

rocky your going right??

Nah bro I don't think I can make it unfortunately. I'll be enjoying the draft from my living room. You guys will have tons of fun though and I hope your radio show goes well! :hi5:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 22, 2009, 05:20 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Nah bro I don't think I can make it unfortunately. I'll be enjoying the draft from my living room. You guys will have tons of fun though and I hope your radio show goes well! :hi5:

:cry:

youll be there in spirit brother!

Apr 22, 2009, 05:24 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

:cry:

youll be there in spirit brother!

You know I will!

So question for you guys, is Anthony Fasano going to be there on behalf of this site, or just for fans in general? Is the place reserved just for people on this website or can anyone go?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 22, 2009, 05:26 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

You know I will!

So question for you guys, is Anthony Fasano going to be there on behalf of this site, or just for fans in general? Is the place reserved just for people on this website or can anyone go?

anyone can go....hes going for miami mikes draft party.....:up:

Apr 22, 2009, 05:31 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

anyone can go....hes going for miami mikes draft party.....:up:

So Miami Mike's and The Phins.com are two separate parties, just in the same building?

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 22, 2009, 06:53 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

So Miami Mike's and The Phins.com are two separate parties, just in the same building?

Both are the same party in the same bar with the same people! :up: Man what a party it is going to be!!!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 22, 2009, 07:05 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

Both are the same party in the same bar with the same people! :up: Man what a party it is going to be!!!

:hi5: hahahaha iam so pumped!!!!!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Apr 22, 2009, 07:14 PM

Why, why why do I keep coming in here and reading about all the fun you guys are going to have without me?

I guess I'm a glutten for punishment.
I am so jealous.:cry: LOL

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 08:41 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

So Miami Mike's and The Phins.com are two separate parties, just in the same building?

Picture it as a joint venture. Or two sponsors on a Nascar. They both have a vested interest in seeing the thing they sponsor succeed.

As for autographs. I plan on setting up an area right next to Fasano and seeing who ends up signing more autographs.

I also plan on personalizing one for Anthony himself.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 22, 2009, 09:41 PM

"Borderland Wolf wrote:

Picture it as a joint venture. Or two sponsors on a Nascar. They both have a vested interest in seeing the thing they sponsor succeed.

As for autographs. I plan on setting up an area right next to Fasano and seeing who ends up signing more autographs.

I also plan on personalizing one for Anthony himself.

I for one can never get enough Sam autographs.

Apr 22, 2009, 09:51 PM

I can't even begin to express how envious I am that you guys and girls get to meet Fasano. He's my favorite player.

Apr 22, 2009, 11:33 PM

It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend in Jersey. Sunny all weekend and the high on Saturday is 85. At least that's what I see on the internet.

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Apr 23, 2009, 10:03 AM

Yep, going to be an awesome 85 degree sunny day, they have a great outside sitting area also.

Still not sure I can make it, my daughter has a late in the afternoon tournament game and we just got accepted to adopt a Lab puppy and I may have to pick it up sat.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 23, 2009, 10:10 AM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

Yep, going to be an awesome 85 degree sunny day, they have a great outside sitting area also.

Still not sure I can make it, my daughter has a late in the afternoon tournament game and we just got accepted to adopt a Lab puppy and I may have to pick it up sat.

Maybe you should bring the puppy. You don't have to stay...just bring the puppy. :shifty:

It would be good to see you again buddy.

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 23, 2009, 12:15 PM

Who's ready for Jersey? It's almost here! Can't wait to see everyone!

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.