1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami real estate developer to join Miami Dolphins team

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Jul 2, 2009.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    +1

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1123779.html

Ross is staying active.

Cool. As long as he has nothing to do with football operations and spreads the word in the community and stuff.

wonder what he is talking about.
    Help? I guess he means that he did whatever those vps and such do. lol

Thats not good. The dude is broke, better not effect our beloved team.

The Aqua Crush likes this.
  2. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Couldn't hurt to add some corporate miami area people sponsoring, supporting the team. And I highly doubt Perez is broke, he may have a few projects that have amassed 2 billion in construction financing debt, but each of those would be under their own company, not under his own personal liability. Developers around the world generally operate like this.

If he owns lots of real estate, i'm sure he has assets that he could tap into if need be.

But i think the only real positive angle on this is that ross isn't from the area, so Perez should be able to get him into some exclusive networking receptions with some powerful miami area people. This should help sell luxury boxes, season tickets, etc etc. Get the rich comming back to games (not sure if this is a good thing or bad, good money wise, bad for average actual fans) and increase the local sponsosship opportunities.

From a business standpoint not a bad idea, that is if the business community likes Perez, which they may not.

3. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    That stuff is all good, but the only thing that matters in getting people to games is winning. Especially here in miami.