Miami @ St. Louis

103 replies

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jul 18, 2008, 09:53 AM

I'm going to try and get wheelchair tickets for Mrs. Z and me on Aug. 1.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Jul 31, 2008, 08:58 AM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

Ordered my tickets....

Section: 138 Lower Concourse Sideline
Row: G
Seller Comments: LOWER CONCOURSE 15 YARD LINE RED ZONE SEATS ON VISITORS SIDELINE ONLY 7 ROWS FROM THE FIELD NEAR THE CHEERLEADERS

Fed-X delivered my tickets yesterday :hi5:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jul 31, 2008, 09:24 AM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

Fed-X delivered my tickets yesterday :hi5:

Ordering mine tomorrow. :up:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 1, 2008, 11:23 AM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

Ordered my tickets....

Section: 138 Lower Concourse Sideline
Row: G
Seller Comments: LOWER CONCOURSE 15 YARD LINE RED ZONE SEATS ON VISITORS SIDELINE ONLY 7 ROWS FROM THE FIELD NEAR THE CHEERLEADERS

Section: 137 seats 19-20
Row U
:woot:

We have to hook up!

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Aug 1, 2008, 11:46 AM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Section: 137 seats 19-20
Row U
:woot:

We have to hook up!

Will do :hi5:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 1, 2008, 11:51 AM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

I asked them, this is what they had to say.....

If you are looking to purchase ADA seats for single game purposes they go on sale Friday, August 1st. At that time we ask you to contact the Rams Ticket Office directly to purchase accessible seating. Wheelchair seating is located throughout the dome, on the concourse level it would be Row U and the Terrace Level would be Row E

BTW ... I wanted to thank you again; this info made it possible for me to get the seats we did!

Now, Jason, Baxter, Ronin, Confucius et al ... JOIN US!!!

ILILfinfan85New Member
Aug 3, 2008, 10:22 PM

I got my ticket hookup,So I will be seeing you all there! Once they give me the tickets I will let you know where the are located.I have 2 guys giving me 4 tickets each(lower level).

This game WILL NOT be like last time at the RAMS.WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!

miami#1miami#1New Member
Aug 3, 2008, 10:39 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

BTW ... I wanted to thank you again; this info made it possible for me to get the seats we did!

Now, Jason, Baxter, Ronin, Confucius et al ... JOIN US!!!

baxter and i were planning on the kc game but ill see if he is down for stl. kc has some good tailgatin'

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Aug 5, 2008, 10:44 PM

Keep in mind guys this is a late season game, could be changed to an 8:30 game time. We could only hope :D

bluegrassbubbabluegrassbubbaForum Veteran
Aug 5, 2008, 11:21 PM

I'll be in Sec. 126 Row I. Can't wait to see our OL stop C. Long.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Aug 5, 2008, 11:27 PM

So everyone can compare where everyone else is.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Aug 19, 2008, 10:22 PM

Anybody else got tickets yet?????

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 20, 2008, 12:59 PM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

Anybody else got tickets yet?????

No....I'm going to wait til the end of Sept. to get mine....money is going to be tight until then. I just hope I dont get stuck with complete nose bleed. Anyone ever been to a game here before is it hard to see on top?

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 20, 2008, 01:07 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

No....I'm going to wait til the end of Sept. to get mine....money is going to be tight until then. I just hope I dont get stuck with complete nose bleed. Anyone ever been to a game here before is it hard to see on top?

:pointlol:

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Aug 20, 2008, 01:20 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

No....I'm going to wait til the end of Sept. to get mine....money is going to be tight until then. I just hope I dont get stuck with complete nose bleed. Anyone ever been to a game here before is it hard to see on top?

I went to the last game we played there and we were pretty high up, wasnt too bad. But after awhile I didnt really want to look too much, they kicked our butts. :cry:

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 20, 2008, 01:53 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

:pointlol:

perv....:pity:

:knucks:

ILILfinfan85New Member
Aug 23, 2008, 11:59 PM

Got my Tix----Sec:105 row: KK Seats 7,8,9,10

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Aug 25, 2008, 01:28 PM

"ILfinfan85 wrote:

Got my Tix----Sec:105 row: KK Seats 7,8,9,10

Do you know if Shippy is going???

ILILfinfan85New Member
Aug 25, 2008, 04:46 PM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

Do you know if Shippy is going???

I haven't heard but I am going out there to the station WED ,I'll find out.I also have 4 other tix but my brother and my 2 brother-in-laws are going.We are going early and eating at Hooters then heading over to the game.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 25, 2008, 04:47 PM

Which Hooters? Would love to meet up with a bunch of Dolphin fans.

ILILfinfan85New Member
Aug 27, 2008, 05:16 AM

The Hooters by St.clair mall. It is west of St.louis on the IL side.

I am going to the game with mixed company.I am with 2 other Dolphin fans in my wife and 6 year old son,along with my other son who is a Giants fan.Also going with me is a Packer,Eagles,Rams(12 year old nephew) and a Raiders fan.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 27, 2008, 09:00 AM

In Fairview Heights? That may work if we drive, but we're thinking about taking the train.

ILILfinfan85New Member
Aug 27, 2008, 02:07 PM

yeah Fairview. If you drive -come on over.If you take the train -well not forsure how that will work. i hope to se some fellow Fans that are on this board and finhe---n board at the game.

ILILfinfan85New Member
Sep 22, 2008, 04:16 PM

well change of plans. Got new tickets! Row O seats 5,6,7,8 Sec 105 or 106.being a Noon game we will probably just go straight to the stadium and park in the parking lot just to the east of the stadium on the otherside of the overpass.

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 22, 2008, 04:27 PM

Found a pair of tix I am bidding on now......cant spend too much.