1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami talking to Da'Norris Searcy and Patrick Robinson

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pennington's Limp Arm, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Pennington's Limp Arm

Pennington's Limp Arm Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    http://www.thephinsider.com/2015/3/...e-agent-legal-tampering-with-patrick-robinson

Raiders, Colts and Texans also interested in Searcy.

Looking to get that Secondary patched up quickly! Searcy would be a very good get.

I think Robinson could be a little more consistent in a different environment. That train wreck of a defense in New Orleans would make it hard for anyone to perform individually. He's got the talent and upside. Could be interesting.

dolfan22, Ohio Fanatic and Disnardo like this.
  2. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Patrick Robinson had an even better year than most think; personally and out on the field.

If you factor in the issue of pass rush and how it affects the CB's; the Saints ranked at the bottom of the league last year in pass rush.

Robinson may have indeed,"grown up," and is ready to break out with a team that has a strong pass rush. Dolphins could be a good fit.

dolfan22, 77FinFan and LI phinfan like this.
  3. Phins Up Wins Up

Phins Up Wins Up Banned

Nov 27, 2014
    Maybe take a look at Chris Culliver too. I hope Bills take Clay away. Then they can use some of that money to get one of these guys and another free agent.

4. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Searcy is going to get paid. I would rather they look into Packer RFA SS Sean Richardson. Richardson had a career threatening neck injury but it appears he is fully recovered. In the meantime the Pack drafted HaHa Clinton-Dix and Morgan Burnett had a pro bowl level year.

Richardson may come available if the Pack don't tender him. I would rather see Richardson and a draft pick rather than Searcy.

I was hoping they would prioritize Clint Boling OG. Boling is consistently good year after year and he is still young. IMO it would an enormous mistake to let the Patriots grab Boling. Huge mistake not to fight for this player. He is perfect for the Dolphins needs.

5. NolePhin15

NolePhin15 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Jupiter
    Loved P Rob at FSU. Sort of disappeared/underperformed after getting drafted though. Wouldnt mind giving him a second shot though. Guy has talent.

FinSane likes this.
  6. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I would try to sign Dwight Lowery, and re-sign Delmas. Lowery is good enough to hold the fort until Delmas is ready.

7. Pennington's Limp Arm

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    Just saw this update on Robinson; Posted 2 hours ago:
    http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/a...trick_robinson__nfl_auto_module_head_18422762

Itsdahumidity and dolfan22 like this.
  8. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

9. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    Searcy to Titans per Rotoworld.

Pennington's Limp Arm likes this.
  10. Pennington's Limp Arm

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    Nice Player, but that's a lot of coin.

Glad we didn't put that kind of stake up for him.

Clay's demands are starting to look more and more reasonable.