1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami vs. New England 1994 on ESPNC

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jdang307, Mar 10, 2010.

1. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Just watched Dan throw a beautiful TD to Ingram. I have not seen a throw that beautiful in a while, he was covered and Dan just put it where nobody else could get it.

Also saw Atkins tip a pass in the end zone that Vincent intercepted. On the replay it shows Atkins having a temper tantrum in the end zone because he didn't get the INT! Incredible.

EDIT: Sorry I think it's NFL network not ESPN Classic

2. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Was watching that too.

Really enjoying watching Marino and his magic again.
    Then they panned a camera onto Tom Olivadotti and that dumbfounded Wanny look he always had and it ruined the whole deal for me!

3. FasanoPaisano

FasanoPaisano Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Near People's Pizza
    I still have it DVR'd from this past season when they were playing it leading up to Miami's 22-21 win. One of the best games Dan ever played considering he was coming off that injury and a terrible pre-season.

4. frozenfin

frozenfin Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Wisconsin
    One of Dan's best and most memorable games indeed, and possibly the most epic Dolphin game of the 90s. At that time 39-35 games didn't happen every week.

Dan's comeback from injury making one hell of a statement against a top up-and-coming QB. Will he be the same after injury? Should we keep Scott Mitchell? Is he starting to get too old? HA!

5. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Bledsoe was so good in that game too....Bledsoe got a raw deal here in NE.....