1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami vs New England - PSSST BILL IS WATCHING this could be good.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    This week could be very interesting. It seems the team has gotten some direction lately. Wayne is holding off on selling the team now, The Big Tuna is comming in and has full control over the staff and organazation and now were are playing against one of our fierest rivals and pretty much the entire NFL fanbase is hoping we can pull an upset special against the Evil and Mean Patriots..

With players, coaches, and the TUNA watching closely and the pressure of an 0-16 season off the players and coaches backs we might just see an upset in the making.

I know talent for talent were over matched, but I think the team will play looser, a bit more aggressive with nothing to lose now, and players trying to impress everyone we just might get an early christmas gift... One that would last the whole year through :)

2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Personally, I think its all a big distraction to the Players and the Coaches.

3. Finsolari

Finsolari New Member

Dec 19, 2007

Could you imagine if we pulled off one of the biggest upsets in NFL history???

4. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I agree nj. I think this kind of thing needs to be in the off-season. Especially for the coach.

5. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    thats the hope, SANTA DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!! If we manage to stop New England from winning out, we sign the TUNA, and we get a win all within 2 weeks I will have to say this season has been a success on some level..

6. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    Bill will be taking alot of mental notes and I bet Bill #2 (Belichick) will want to make a statement, ie. blowout. These two really want to beat each other.

Our rivalry with the Pats will go to a new level next year. :ffic:

7. Finsolari

Finsolari New Member

Dec 19, 2007

History can repeat itself...
    I could see the headlines reading as 'Dolphins prevail, preserve perfect season once again' :woot:

8. Jsbaugh

Jsbaugh New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    What makes you think we can upset one of the greatest teams of all time when we needed divine intervention last week to beat a horrible Baltimore team? Dont get me wrong as I would love to see the Pats get their buts kicked, but its just not going to happen unless they decided to rest their entire first and second team.

9. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007

If that plays out you sir will recieve one YES one six pack of beer shipped to the address of your location. (assuming your over 21!) if you happen to be a Women It will come with a handsome and strapping man attached to the bottles :)

10. Finsolari

Finsolari New Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Strap some fine women to those bottles instead! haha :thumbup:

11. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    Me too. Talk of the team being sold, now a mjor shakeup in the front office, do we have a lame duck coach? All of that going on just as we're getting ready to play the Patriots. And oh yeah, on top of that a couple of days of partying I', sure after the victory

12. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    Im not sure how it could effect the team any more than an 0-13 start?

Seems the players are kinda happy about SOMETHING being done...

13. Drfletcherdc

Drfletcherdc New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I think this is going to be a positive for us on Sunday. First of all, the players have extra motivation for playing well because they know they are being evaluated by someone who has no loyalty to them. Second, the excitement of the hiring along with our 1 game win streak can create some confidence and energy for the game. If the Pats are off their game slightly, we will win. Unless Cam finds some way to blow it.

14. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    So if we lose to the Patriots its Cameron's fault

15. Texphinphan

Texphinphan Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    My sister and brother in law who live on the Cape are coming down for Christmas this year. Big Patriot fans. I will be forced to watch the game with My brother in law. Fortunately he is not too obnoxious but I will have to endure some ribbing.

16. Jsbaugh

Jsbaugh New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    The Patriots could be tripping on acid and still kick our ***. Them having a bad game means we get beat by 21 instead of 50.

17. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    For some reason, the thought of Tom Brady tripping on acid makes me giggle ...

18. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    The thought of Tom tripping and breaking that smug nose of his excites me more.. The entire attitude sucks.. I just want to see them lose..

19. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    If we somehow beat the Pats, they will claim the pressure got to them. Brady will probably cry about something and say the whole world were hoping they lose and doesn't get enough respect.

20. Dolphan5876

Dolphan5876 New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    How Long you been a Pats Fan?