1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami's 0-3 Start Conjures 2007 Feelings

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RBrown23, Sep 28, 2009.

1. RBrown23

RBrown23 Thanks GISH

Jan 21, 2009
    Maryland
  2. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Yep. Gotta let the kids play now. Clemons, Turner, Wake, Henne, etc.

Hell, I'd even give Jason Allen a shot back there in the nickel. At worst, it confirms what we already knew about Allen and he's gone after this season.

And Gibril Wilson is this years Ernest Wilford. He's been Chris Crockeresque in coverage. Time to admit that mistake and move on.

gunn34 likes this.
  3. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Put Jason Allen back at Safety for all it matters. I agree Gibril Wilson is terrible, maybe we put Will Allen in for the nickle and let Davis and Smith play DB.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  4. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    After yesterday, I'd tend to agree. I've always liked Will Allen, but he's looked overmatched thus far. I'm not sure if Davis or Smith are ready to be the #1 corner, but I'd defintely like to see Vontae get more reps.

5. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    It's only been 3 games. If we lose the next two, I'm in.

6. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Yeah at a certain point we do need to see what we have.

My biggest fear is that they don't give Henne the plays to win the game, I really hope they open up the playbook and throw deep as much as possible. I hate the short dump to build confidence, let him throw it deep and stop them from blitzing and then the running game can do its stuff and they can go play action.

Hartline needs to get more time as well and I am not sure about turner hasn't he been inactive the entire season? I may be wrong but I believe he is. Also want to see Cameron Wake.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I don't know. Keep Gibril Wilson, and let's see if he can improve more over the next few weeks. If he continues to suck it up, let the Chris Clemons ERA begin.

8. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    The best players play.

After flirting with losses of historical proportion, I will never say anything else.

9. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    If Gibril was a rookie then I would agree, but he is a vet and isn't getting better. Who would have thought that Al Davis would be the genius in this one but letting him go.

10. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    Why havent we seen Draft Tim Tebow threads yet?

Just had to throw it out there! haha

I think Henne is going to play a smart, tough, hard fought game next Sunday against Buffalo. A week to get ready and Chap p as a coach, lets see what he can do before the draft another qb threads start.

I still beleive.

11. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Yeah one thing we know is CP will help him to be the best QB he can be. No need to draft another QB unless we are so bad and that can't miss stud is right there for us to pick. The more you watch this team the more you realize that we have so many problems, one player won't fix it. I am not expecting miracles but if Henne gives us a chance to win then that's all we can ask for. I am excited to see how this turns out.