1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Bush (Raiders RB) will be RFA this yr

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Puka-head, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I was really hoping he would be in the clear but because the Raiders drafted him with an injury and he did not play his first yr at all he won't be unrestricted this yr. Which means any team interested will have to trade for him.

No link, heard it on John Claytons radio show on Fox this morning.

I don't think the Raiders have much invested, if he cost no more than a 6th I would be way happy with a trade. We don't need him enough for any more than that, especially not with the other options available, but I would dig having him on our team.

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I think Bradshaw is the player we should target..I really do, he can take 2 roles, scatback, and feature running back..Raiders are not gonna part with this dude for less than a third..and we need to spend some money on the backfield..Its a unit that needed to be completely rebuilt, and so far every inclination says thats what were gonna do..

We got some money, the unit needs another playmaker..Get it done Irish.

Boik14 likes this.
  3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    That's a shame, was waiting for more reliable word on Michael Bush' status.

4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    "Agent DREW ROSENHAUS just stated that RB AHMAD BRADSHAW is working out here in MIAMI"

Well, Its not much, but we do have that good relationship with Drew, he is in miami, and we do need his ***.

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Well, what about those reliable reports we had posted here that Drew is going to steer his clients away from Miami, because our FO and the head coach are on such tenuous footing? Read it on this forum. Must be true. :wink2:

CaribPhin, Frayser and slickj101 like this.
  6. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    whatta you think about that my friend?....I don't think the regime can survive another losing season, do you think there could be some validity?, or does money, weather, and desirable location win?

7. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    And no state tax

8. pocoloco

pocoloco I'm your huckleberry Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    North Chicagoland
    Michael Bush for a 6th would be a no brainer for me. He's one of those diamond in the rough types, like Peyton Hillis was last year.

9. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Why would the Raiders do that?

10. Frayser

Frayser Barstool Philosopher

Dec 4, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Because it makes sense for us!

11. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I don't recall anyone saying Drew was going to steer his clients away from Miami. Drew goes where money is. Miami has targeted an impact runner. Drew has an impact runner as a client. Makes sense.

I'd take DeAngelo or Ahmad, either one.