1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Vick Facing Trial After Prison

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by njfinfan, Jun 10, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    alen1 likes this.
  2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    no more vick in nfl.....imo thats a very good thing

njfinfan likes this.
  3. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    What a jackass. I still can't believe some of the crap that came up regarding his whole dog fighing operation, and the amount of people that supported him. :pity:

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I was never to big of a fan of his game as I felt he was overrated and hyped up but he did bring excitement to some games with his feet (i.e. vs Carolina in the dome a couple years ago). As a person off the field, I never heard anything about him. I never heard him do charity work or anything. Now I'm not saying he didn't do any of that and that he didn't do community work but I never heard of him doing that.

When this dogfighting charges came up, I wasn't too shocked. I was shocked but not too much because I never heard anything of him off the field and on the field, the only character trait I saw of him was him flipping the bird to his fans.

That said, wish him the best .......in jail.

5. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico New Member

Jun 8, 2008
    I didn't know that a state could charge along with federal. So he could do time in state prison as well for the same crime? Obviously I'm not familiar with how this all works.

6. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I believe the actual charges won't be duplicated. Did he even cop the federal plea to actual "dogfighting"? Or was it other than?