Mike and Maurkice Pouncey allegedly assault man at Miami nightclub
212 replies
"Itsdahumidity wrote:
"A woman on Instagram wrote that she was punched in the face by Maurkice Pouncey after trying to stop him and Mike from beating up Vasquez."
“Went inside @Cameomia 10 minutes just to be punched in my face by Marquise Pouncey for trying to stop him and his brother mike from beating the s*** out of my friend @irickyvasquez,”
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2014/07/12/28418/So.... there's that.
how the hell does she know who maurkice Pouncey is....she must really know her Pouncey twins...

This whole thing smells like garbage. I agree that pouncey should lay low but good grief you guys go over the edge easily.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
So they weren't involved. This is why waiting for the facts to come out first is wise.
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
So they weren't involved. This is why waiting for the facts to come out first is wise.
In all honestly, they can't be that stupid to jack a dude up however Rock, were talking about whether or not one of his stature and profile should be advertising parties and staying out in public settings til that time, you can trust yourself, but you can't trust everyone in the club, I'm just trying to have some honest debate about what would be the right thing to do considering all the variables and employers..
Shouldn't there be a conversation like this..
Pounce twins.." Ok , we're going to have our birthday at cameo with Dj Molly."
Pounce twins..Alright we can do this but lets remember that we kinda want to keep a low profile at this point".
Pounce...yeah that's a good point, lets say were out by 2 and bring back our close friends to our house and have a kick ass after party.."
That doesn't sound so bad..

"djphinfan wrote:
I think we've all been very careful to preface by saying if it were true, and simply discussing what is smart when taking into account all variables.
You've been careful and I respect that. Others, not so much. I'm pretty sure I saw comments about MP being an idiot even if he didn't do anything, not a professional, they're rich and I'm not wah wah wah. Same crap I saw about DJ when his suspension went public.
"djphinfan wrote:
In all honestly, they can't be that stupid to jack a dude up however Rock, were talking about whether or not one of his stature and profile should be advertising parties and staying out in public settings til that time, you can trust yourself, but you can't trust everyone in the club, I'm just trying to have some honest debate about what would be the right thing to do considering all the variables and employers..
Shouldn't there be a conversation like this..
Pounce twins.." Ok , we're going to have our birthday at cameo with Dj Molly."
Pounce twins..Alright we can do this but lets remember that we kinda want to keep a low profile at this point".
Pounce...yeah that's a good point, lets say were out by 2 and bring back our close friends to our house and have a kick ass after party.."
That doesn't sound so bad..
Fair enough but what happens at 4:30 could just as easily happen at 1:30 and be honest, if it had happened at 1:30, or at an after party later on, how many of the people banging on him now would have a diff opinion?
To my knowledge they've never been arrested or charged with a crime in any instance. Haters just gonna hate.
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
So they weren't involved. This is why waiting for the facts to come out first is wise.
If there is any doubt the safest assumption is to err on the side of Mike Pouncey doing something wrong.
Actually, I'm not even sure you need the question to be raised. If Mike is conscious and not snapping the ball or blocking someone, he is probably doing something incredibly stupid.
"GMJohnson wrote:
I see the judgemental haters are out in force today. Telling grown men what they can and can't do, lol. Go get em fellas!!!
I always find the self-refuting statements such as this amusing.
Don't throw to Venus on a Spider-3 Y-Banana
"Disgustipate wrote:
If there is any doubt the safest assumption is to err on the side of Mike Pouncey doing something wrong.
Actually, I'm not even sure you need the question to be raised. If Mike is conscious and not snapping the ball or blocking someone, he is probably doing something incredibly stupid.
Well, when it comes to something of this magnitude I think it's only fair lol.
Well it must be true if someone said it on twitter.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"GMJohnson wrote:
You've been careful and I respect that. Others, not so much. I'm pretty sure I saw comments about MP being an idiot even if he didn't do anything, not a professional, they're rich and I'm not wah wah wah. Same crap I saw about DJ when his suspension went public.
Fans need to be more careful when engaging and criticizing our players in public forums, it all goes into what kind of culture we want to develop, one. Where players want to stay and play in, or one where players bolt at first chance..
I'm seeing the latter happening.

"djphinfan wrote:
Fans need to be more careful when engaging and criticizing our players in public forums, it all goes into what kind of culture we want to develop, one. Where players want to stay and play in, or one where players bolt at first chance..
I'm seeing the latter happening.
I really doubt players or coaches read message boards.
On the off chance they do though: consider a vasectomy for the good of society Mike.
"Disgustipate wrote:
I really doubt players or coaches read message boards.
On the off chance they do though: consider a vasectomy for the good of society Mike.
they do Pate..they listen, they read, all the time..
Our fans do not do their part to create a winning culture.

"Disgustipate wrote:
I really doubt players or coaches read message boards.
On the off chance they do though: consider a vasectomy for the good of society Mike.
Kind of like the Darwin awards.

"djphinfan wrote:
they do Pate..they listen, they read, all the time..
Our fans do not do their part to create a winning culture.
30yrs of nothing and you expect fans to create a 'culture'? Wow....just wow.

"Disgustipate wrote:
If there is any doubt the safest assumption is to err on the side of Mike Pouncey doing something wrong.
Actually, I'm not even sure you need the question to be raised. If Mike is conscious and not snapping the ball or blocking someone, he is probably doing something incredibly stupid.
This is exactly how I feel.
It doesn't matter if he did anything wrong. I'm tired of him being involved in some negative press once a month. It's so old.
Get rid of him.
For the life of me I can't see how anyone can defend Mike Pouncey. Whether he did nothing wrong or not, it's a culmination of bone head things.
It's like anything else in life. If someone continually makes mistakes to lose your trust are you going to believe them?
I mean hell...just don't put yourself in a position to be in trouble.
while I don't condone Mike's past attitude or his history, he has every right to be out celebrating his BDay with whoever he chooses.
Entire thing is suspect though and right now he has the police backing him.
According to Miami Beach Police, however, no reports have been filed.
"Usually, if there's an incident involving a celebrity, there's a special incident report and I haven't seen or heard anything. I'm sure I would have," Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez tells New Times.
"I would tell the victim, they need to file a police report and come forth, otherwise it's just speculation and we can't disparage someone's name just because they say so," Hernandez says. "And what she says about what the police told her has to be absolutely false. I think even Justin Bieber can attest -- we don't give anyone special treatment here, it's just a matter of her actually coming forward and filing a report."
Amusing that the woman's account is "pretty_moneymmg".
Waiting for the real story to unfold or the video footage. You know someone recorded something...
"rdhstlr23 wrote:
For the life of me I can't see how anyone can defend Mike Pouncey. Whether he did nothing wrong or not, it's a culmination of bone head things.
It's like anything else in life. If someone continually makes mistakes to lose your trust are you going to believe them?
I mean hell...just don't put yourself in a position to be in trouble.
Please. You shouldn't have to make up **** to be angry at him about. Thus far all of this seems messed up.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"rdhstlr23 wrote:
For the life of me I can't see how anyone can defend Mike Pouncey. Whether he did nothing wrong or not, it's a culmination of bone head things.
I'm defending him because he did nothing wrong. Yeah, he's made some bone-headed decisions in the past but he shouldn't be blamed whenever something bad happens when he's around just because he's made mistakes in his past. It's not fair.
Innocent until proven guilty.
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
I'm defending him because he did nothing wrong. Yeah, he's made some bone-headed decisions in the past but he shouldn't be blamed whenever something bad happens when he's around just because he's made mistakes in his past. It's not fair.
Innocent until proven guilty.
Amen.
OH...I stayed up until 4 AM last night...but I'll be on time to work and do my job as expected come Monday...must mean I'm some kinda miscreant.
And don't give me this, "but you don't make millions of $$" BS either...they're paid normal salary for their job just like I am. To make a distinction is silly. Grown men doing grown men things...get over it.
Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”
:rimshot:
"FanMarino wrote:
30yrs of nothing and you expect fans to create a 'culture'? Wow....just wow.
It's not your right to have a football team to root for.

The Pouncey brothers have pics of them posing for the camera inside the club shirtless..
Tell you what, dudes need to work out harder, not impressive..tells me something I had suspected for a while.
I mean I want them to act more mature but their still 25 years old..
I expect Pouncey to be back by the regular season.

Probably nothing will come of this from the sound of it, but it doesn't matter because more sh-t like this WILL happen. It's not even a question.
Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com