Mike (Yes he is still in the league) Williams

3 replies

ALalen1New MemberOP
Mar 22, 2008, 12:23 PM

The Titans have given Mike Williams a prescribed weight to make this offseason.
Yes, he's still in the league. Williams is believed to have played last season at around 260 pounds. The team wants him back in the 235-240 range.

RW

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Mar 23, 2008, 12:35 AM

what a waste of talent this guy turned into. hopefully he can get things on track again and at least get himself focused on playing football again.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

JOJovuNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 02:09 AM

With all the money Mike Williams has made he must have some love for the game with him risking injury and all. But I don't think he has the drive to excel needed to get in shape.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 24, 2008, 06:24 AM

"Jovu wrote:

With all the money Mike Williams has made he must have some love for the game with him risking injury and all. But I don't think he has the drive to excel needed to get in shape.

Welcome to the boards!

I agree. He should just retire (using that very loosely) since he has got money. I wouldn't be surprised if no other team took a chance on him after the Titans.