1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini camp day 2

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vizi0n, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Antonio Cromartie can't even remember his kids first names - do you really think DBs care about trying to figure out offensive player's first names? ;)

I doubt they know any unless they are a known commodity in the league already. The fact that a player stuck out to him over some others is the deal. I suspect Dmitri doesn't know some 1st names of guys starting on D either. :)

2. Bofin

Bofin Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Devlin should go for some serious weight training, put 12-15 lbs of muscle on that frame man, kid doesn't look particularly strong

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I was just sort of joking. It was about the tweets about Tanne throwing a couple of picks or whatever and as usual in OTAs, Devlin apparently looked good. There's a lot of new weapons for Tanne to get used to, so I'm sure it doesn't mean much. Just didn't sound good. Grain of salt. They just need to build their timing. A QB has to become familiar and build a rapport and get used to how the new guys run their routes, etc. That takes time and practice. I'm not worried. Way too early.