1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mock/ Offseason

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by #1dolphinsfan, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Mock
    Round 1 Sean Weatherspoon ILB Mizzou: 6'1 240 pounds a lot of people probably think that isnt big enough to play ILB in the 3-4 but Patrick Willis plays in the 3-4 and is also 6'1 240 pounds and i am not comparing Spoon to willis as a player so dont think that.

Round 2 Demaryius Thomas WR Georga Tech: 6'3 around 230 pounds IMO the if the kid didnt break his foot there would have been no way we could get him at this spot but i think because of his foot he will fall just enough for the Dolphins to pick him with the 43 pick. he also has 10 1/2 inch hands.

Round 3 Cam Thomas NT North Carolina: 6'3 330 pounds we might not be able to get him in the third round but you never know he would fill a huge need at NT if we could get him here.

Round 4 Perry Riley OLB LSU: 6'1 245 pounds i saw he was projected to go in the 4th round by nfldraftscout.com and OLB is a huge need for us and from what i have heard Riley is a pretty good player.

Round 6a Legarrette Blount RB Oregon: He is a big power full RB that would be a good pick up in the 6th round. IMO he would have gone higher if he wouldnt have punched the Bosie State guy.

Round 6b Robert Johnson FS Utah: i think this would be a very good pick up if he makes it to us here. i think he is going to be a good football player.

Round 6c Micah Johnson ILB Kentucky: with his slow 40 time and his injury i think he is going to slide a little bit and if we can get him in the 6th this would be a huge steal IMO. i think he is faster then what he ran he probably should have held of on the running untill his pro day so his knee was healthier but i think he will run much better at his pro day.

Round 7a Justin Cole OLB San Jose State: OLB again is a big need wouldnt be a bad pick up he has potential to be very good IMO.

Round 7b Mike Williams Syracuse: he would have been a eariler pick if he wouldnt have got in trouble and quit the team. Even in doing that if he could have had a good combine he still might have had a shot to get into the third roundbut since he stuggled in the combine and he doesnt have a pro day his stock is going to drop hard IMO. it would be worth the risk IMO.

Offseason
    Karlos Dansby ILB/OLB (i have heard the coachs like him as a OLB)
    Ben Watson TE