Monday Night Football

11 replies

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum VeteranOP
Sep 10, 2018, 10:30 PM

Anyone watching? Just saw Suh go at Donald Penn who said "fuck that" and cut block him. Gruden's team just scored on their first posession.

🎃

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 10:43 PM

"jdallen1222 wrote:

Anyone watching? Just saw Suh go at Donald Penn who said "**** that" and cut block him. Gruden's team just scored on their first posession.

I watched the first game :-), LOL

-Ed-

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 10:47 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

I watched the first game :-), LOL

Stafford looked terrible. I need to find another fantasy QB.

🎃

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 11:03 PM

"jdallen1222 wrote:

Stafford looked terrible. I need to find another fantasy QB.

I know it is not a popular opinion, I just find Stafford a very over rated quarterback.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 11:07 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

I know it is not a popular opinion, I just find Stafford a very over rated quarterback.

Yea he's like a brainless cannon.

🎃

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 11:07 PM

"jdallen1222 wrote:

Stafford looked terrible. I need to find another fantasy QB.

Darnold? Lol

-Ed-

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 11:11 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

Darnold? Lol

I couldn't. I wouldn't.

🎃

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 11:13 PM

"jdallen1222 wrote:

I couldn't. I wouldn't.

Ryan Fitzpatrick

1203363779806843

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Sep 10, 2018, 11:13 PM

Has Jordy gotten more than one look tonight?

🎃

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2018, 12:50 PM

Jordy got several looks. The Rams turned it on a couple tiers up in the second half. They are scary good this season. Most complete team in the league IMO.

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Sep 11, 2018, 03:39 PM

"Vertical Limit wrote:

Jordy got several looks. The Rams turned it on a couple tiers up in the second half. They are scary good this season. Most complete team in the league IMO.

Yea I posted that a little early, he was targeted right after I posted. Wasnt able to finish watching though, yay work.

🎃

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Sep 17, 2018, 09:39 PM

Sebastion Janikowski still gettin it done. Wow.

🎃