Monkeys As Waiters Serving Beer and Food = Awesome!

6 replies

sking29sking29Forum VeteranOP
Nov 24, 2008, 10:00 AM

You know the world economy is bad when people are relying on Monkeys to bring business. :pity::lol:

Hopefully this link works (poke fun at me if it doesn't):
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

If not here is the CNN link (it should be in other news):
CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

calphincalphinNew Member
Nov 24, 2008, 10:44 AM

Thats cool...

Don't think I would want some monkey handling my food or drinks.


Thanks Gish

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2008, 11:03 AM

Monkeys are the best workers, 'cause they know what will happen if they screw up.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2008, 12:21 PM

"like2god wrote:

Monkeys are the best workers, 'cause they know what will happen if they screw up.

:up:

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2008, 12:24 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

:up:

No stupid, I meant they would be sent to the kitchen to cook. Man...you're sick. :pity:

:tongue2:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

Nov 24, 2008, 01:26 PM

You know its only a matter of time before they realize that there are weapons wrapped in those napkins.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Nov 24, 2008, 03:33 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

You know its only a matter of time before they realize that there are weapons wrapped in those napkins.

Which will lead to this:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein