1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More depth at lbs or wr in 2010 draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by pumpdogs, Jan 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Question for all of you draft experts out there.Its no secret we need lbs and a stud receiver.Is it smarter to draft maclain or bryant if they are both available at #12.I am not sure what is the deeper postion in the draft this year lbs or wr.

2. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Bryant. But a lot depends on FA- unless we land a blockbuster #1 you draft Bryant, remove Ginn from the #1 equation, and consider yourself richer for the experience. Then again, how do they feel about Benn, Gilyard, Tate, DThomas? Personally I'd solve the problem for good and take Bryant. If he's not there, I wouldn't mind sliding down in the 1st and picking up a 2nd.

1. Dez Bryant
    2. Dan Williams
    3. Sean Lee
    4. Mike Williams
    5. UM TE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    If that scenario came to be, I would draft Bryant. We can draft a linebacker in the second round that could have a bigger impact than a WR picked in the second round.

1.Bryant
    2.Hardy/Weatherspoon/Hughes/Graham/Lang

4. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i dont see alot of depth for number 1 type receivers. i see an amazing amount of number 2 types however. over 10 minimum.

ILB is relatively weak. only about 5 serious prospects IMO

3-4 OLBs are somewhere in between. maybe 8 or so

edit: that is only if you are looking for impact types, solid starters who could be very good to great. if you're looking for depth and average players the numbers go up

5. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I would select the ILB. We put up alot of points with the current WRs we have. IMO we need the LBs way more. Hopefully we cann add one of each during FA.