1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Peter King Defending Parcells

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Georgia Fin, May 28, 2008.

1. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    PhinsRock and brandon27 like this.
  2. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    First of all if you had even read read King's Monday Morning Quarterback he wasn't all warm and glowing over the way Miami has handled the situation.

Seems like a lot of love there right?

Secondly someone emailed King asking why Parcells was acting the way he is? And King just spots off his immense man love for Parcells right? Wrong. King answers the man's question by offering legitimate insight using personal history. Don't hate just for the sake of hating, it isn't becoming.

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

So.. what did he say to the guy about Parcells?

4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

IMHO Peter King has reached a point in his career that he is popular enough to not NEED to kiss butt on a buy like Parcells. I think if PK is complimentary of BP, it is likely he agrees with BP on the specific issue. If PK seems to have a man-crush on BP, well how could anyone deny what BP has accomplished? Based on what he's done so far, and what I expect him to do, heck I have a man-crush on Parcells too! He is definitely headed to the HOF some day, hopefully with a few SB wins in Miami under his belt!

5. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    I agree. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in that question outside of personal observation from his history.

6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I think we're piling on the wrong Peter. Pete Prisco is the sports guy we should hate. Pete King knows his stuff for the most part, while Petey Prisco spouts off assanine nonsense just to stir the rice.

alen1 likes this.
  7. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
  8. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007

That's it word for word