1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning After: A few thoughts

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by HULKFish, Oct 13, 2009.

1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Firstly, I must commend my own fortitude in once more declaring a "guarantee" (thank you, thank you)! Also, I did say that they would wish they could stop R&R but would, alas, be unable...

What a game!!! No matter what else happens this season no one can take this one away...

1. Henne showed some real growth and decisiveness! Good decisions, accuracy and arm = perfect QB rating!
    2. Ronnie and Ricky are for real! I'm declaring right now they both reach 1K rushing...
    3. OUR PASS D SUCKS!!! They showed up ONE game out of 5! That AIN'T gonna win us the division unless we plan on scoring 30 points a game! Gibril sucked again, Will Allen was bad in Man-coverage. YB is playing hard but can't make up for all the mistakes himself! GOOD GRIEF! I'm glad we have two weeks to plan for Drew Brees!!!
    4. The Orca's are a power-packed punch! How dominant can one running attack be??? And the pass-coverage rocked too!

Overall I'd have to say GREAT win but we have a LOT of improving to do...