1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortenson tidbit

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin-Omenal, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Heard on radio. Said despite the 3 ints he thought Henne was dialed in and said the Dolphins would likely win this week.

I'm a Henne backer but imo he didn't look very good Monday night, sure he had a nice completion percentage, but I saw some bad check downs and let's be honest those ints were huge.

I've been lobbying for Ronnie to get 20 touches all damn year! Give him carries and good things will happen.

Pariah likes this.
  2. Pariah

Pariah Revolutionary

Nov 27, 2007
    Little Rhody
    Getting our running game going will work wonders for Henne. Hopefully with Jerry back the O-line can start to really gel in the coming weeks, we can get our Y.P.C. up, and the play action will get better results which will open things up.

The Jests are having a lot of success because of their running game which is making Sanchez's life a lot easier.

Although I think Ronnie and Ricky are a step slower this season, they are still a hell of a lot better than a lot of backs out there. I do think we will go after a back in this upcoming draft though. I would love to see this team get a blazing fast specialty back.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    the oline is everything for our offense IMO. If it improves we will be in the playoffs. If not we'll be mediocre

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]
    That's vag-tastic!

5. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    When there is no story play both sides of the fence. Coaches aren't happy and a days later you say he looks good. More ****ty, empty reporting. I decided a week ago that I want to nothing for a living but these guys beat me to it.

MikeHoncho likes this.