1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mort's Chat

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Idahophin, Sep 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Idahophin

Idahophin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Snake River Plain
    eddy (miami)
    what about the dolphins they are getting their running game back and chad isnt to terrible look at what rex grossman did if their deffense keeps up what they did in preseason who knows

CHRIS MORTENSEN
    First of all, Chad Pennington is a proven winner. When he's healthy, he has nothing to apologize for and I think the South Fla. weather will do him well, plus he knows this system. I think the Dolphins will be the most improved team in the NFL (well, they only have to win two games to double last year's amount) and I kind of think they could upset the Jets this week.

HULKFish likes this.
  2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Well he maybe the only one who thinks Miami will do anything this year

3. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    YEAH Mort, that's what we like to hear!!!

4. Idahophin

Idahophin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Snake River Plain
    From Mort's chat on Ronnie Brown.

What is your take on Ronnie Brown?

CHRIS MORTENSEN
    Ronnie Brown has to earn the faith of the Dolphins coaches that he can still run tough and stay durable. I can tell you for a fact, having worked with Parcells, that he has a lot of disdain for running backs who were taken in the top five of any draft who happen to get injured a lot. That's why Ricky Williams goes in as the starter but Brown has a chance to respond and prove he's the guy who was breaking out before he got hurt.

5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Super Bowl Baby!!!!!! Our time has come!!!!