1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Move the Sticks Prototype Series

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Surfs Up 99, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Surfs Up 99

Surfs Up 99 Team Flores & Team Tua

May 5, 2016
    Hey, ya’ll. If any of you like listening to podcasts I highly recommend the new prototype series on move the sticks! Right now there is one on RBs and the latest is on QBs. When I listened to the RB one, it was sort of eye-opening. The guest was Terrell Davis and he described some of the traits he looks for. One of them was toughness. I never played organized football so when I did play it wasn’t tackle and most of the time just a lot of fun playing with the other kids in the neighborhood. We didn't need to be tough. In the NFL though a lot of guys aren’t having fun. The sheer physicality can be brutal. So much so that some guys tap out. That’s why Davis places an emphasis on toughness. Can a guy endure the hard hits and the pain?

That’s just a little bit about what they talked about. If you aren’t doing anything or are jonesing for your football fix give it a listen. :-)

Update: 10Jul19. They have done podcasts on RB, QB, and now WR. It's cool that I didn't get any responses. I guess I was the only one who was (is) totally clueless when it comes to football, LOL. :-)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019