1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 2016 Miami Dolphins Preview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by KeyFin, Sep 10, 2016.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    It's that time of year again and I am very excited for us to kick off in Seattle tomorrow and whoop some serious butt! In fact, I think it's going to be an amazing year with our boy Tannehill torching the field something fierce, simply because I have that much faith in Gase righting the ship and making RT17 into a true professional that we've been waiting to see for years now (instead of just a pinata). With a much improved line on both sides of the ball and a smarter offense that's designed around our strengths, I think this team is going to be very tough to beat once they get things rolling in full stride!

Here's my full 2016 Miami Dolphins Preview on another site.

2. shamegame13

shamegame13 Madison & Surtain

Dec 15, 2014
    19-0. 2016-17 SB Champs. Who's with me?

KeyFin likes this.
  3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Good stuff, nobody knows about our defense yet.

Tomorrow we get to see if Gase's offense can execute the hurry up and audibles.

Philbin is the anti-father figure like Andy Reid. We hired him right after his A-hole rapey son died from falling through the ice near U-dub.

Sparano was not a man's man. He was a tough guy cliche' waiting to happen, 'kay? He had some commendable traits like running stairs and earning his weight loss unlike lap band Rex. Sparano resembles a mafia cockroach more than a man's man (see Dan Campbell, 'kay?).

And we don't need a man's man or a father figure, we need a savvy head coach. Gase is passing with flying colors so far. I'm amped to see how we fare maƱana...

KeyFin likes this.